Fitness Center at Tahoe Ridge Resort
Fitness center at Tahoe Ridge Resort is home to a complete fitness center, pools, spas, tennis courts, and rock climbing wall. World-famous hiking trails are only a few minutes from your front door, and just down the hill are Lake Tahoe’s beautiful beaches, boating, paddleboarding, and kayaking. In winter, our Skier Express provides ski-in/ski-out access to Heavenly Ski Resort’s Stagecoach Chairlift. Or, make sure to check out our variety of on-property classes and indoor activities when the weather doesn’t cooperate or you’re not up for tackling the great outdoors.
Spa and Recreation Department hours of operation are 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily. Hours vary by season. If you have any questions or would like further information on any of our activities, please call (775) 588-3553 Ext. 6000.
Recreation available on the property
- Indoor tennis courts
- Basketball hoop (indoor/outdoor)
- Racquetball courts
- Wallyball/Badminton court
Organized activities (sign up required)
- Group fitness classes, including Pilates, yoga and cardio conditioning
- Tennis clinics
Organized Tennis Clinics
- Sign-ups are required for all tennis clinics
- Clinics and Doubles drop-ins
- Tennis ball machine rental available
- Private and group lessons
- All tennis clinics meet at the indoor sports court unless otherwise noted.