The Ridge Tahoe Resort offers onsite dining in an elegant yet casual setting. Serving family favorites and inventive selections, our restaurant and bar services are all open to the public. Please call our concierge department at (775) 588-3553 Ext. 3150 for restaurant reservations and daily hours of operation.
The Bear Trap Lounge
The Bear Trap Lounge and Bar is open daily 3-9 p.m. The lounge is set in a casual atmosphere with a comfortable setting, upstairs in the Ridge Clubhouse. Daily happy hour and drink specials (3-6 p.m.) are a great way to relax after a day in nature’s playground, and a bar food menu is available 4-8 p.m. After a hard day of fun, enjoy your favorite libation, catch up with friends and family, or play a game of pool. Don’t miss our Sunday Brunch Bloody Mary Bar, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Ridge Club Bistro
The Bistro is open daily for breakfast and lunch, 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Dinner is offered 5-8 p.m. five nights a week. The Bistro offers a casual and innovative menu that you can eat-in or take back to your room, including:
- Breakfasts of bacon and eggs, waffles, breakfast sandwiches, and other goodies to help start your day off deliciously. A full menu of coffee drinks is available thought the day.
- Lunch features include sandwiches, burgers, and homemade soups, and are available throughout the day.
- Dinners vary daily and include favorites like salmon with wild rice, prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes, fried chicken with roasted vegetables, and other tempting dishes.
- Fresh baked goods from our pastry chef are the perfect sweet accompaniment to our meals or a delight on their own.
The Hungry Bear Restaurant
The Hungry Bear Restaurant features family favorite menu choices from our innovative chef for an elegant dining experience in a casual atmosphere. The restaurant serves steak, seafood, pasta and many favorites that will be enjoyed by the whole family. Reservations are recommended. Call our Concierge for current days and hours of operation at 775-588-3553 Ext. 3150.
Sample Menu Items
- Grilled Ahi Tuna with Toasted Corn Salsa, Cilantro Aioli & Tortilla Chips
- Calamari Steak Strips with Tomato-Caper Remoulade & Lemon
- Ridge Flatbread with Kalamata Heirloom Tomato Relish, Arugula & Shaved Parmesan
- Alaskan Halibut with Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Corn, Arugula Pesto & Heirloom Tomato Relish
- Shrimp Provencal with Organic Baby Mushrooms, Spinach, Tomatoes, White Wine & House Made Pappardelle Pasta
- Sherry Chicken with Fennel, Roasted Corn, Mushrooms and Tomatoes, House Made Fettuccini & Sherry Cream
- Grilled Half Rack of Lamb with Fingerling Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Mint Pesto & Pomegranate Syrah Reduction
- House Smoked Ribs with Whipped Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables & House Made BBQ Sauce
- Grilled 10 oz. Rib Eye Steak with Whipped Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables & Wild Mushroom-Port Demi-glace
Sample Hungry Bear Cub Menu (for cubs 12 years old and younger)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with French Fries
- Sliced Grilled Chicken Breast with Buttery Noodles and Garlic Bread
- Hamburger with French Fries
- Chicken Tenders with French Fries
All Cub Dinners include a brownie sundae!
Restaurant hours and days may change without notice during certain seasonal periods. Sample Menus presented on this web page are meant for general familiarization only and may change without notice.