At The Ridge Resorts, on-site dining is offered in an elegant yet casual setting. Serving family favorites and inventive selections, our restaurant, and bar services are all open to the public. All dining venues are located at The Ridge Tahoe property. Please call our concierge department at (775) 588-3553 Ext. 3150 for restaurant reservations and daily hours of operation.
The Ridge Pointe, Crest, and View are just a complimentary shuttle ride away from all our bar and dining venues.
The Bear Trap Lounge
The Bear Trap Lounge and Bar is open daily from 3-9 p.m. The lounge is set in a casual atmosphere with a comfortable setting upstairs in The Ridge Clubhouse. Daily happy hour and drink specials (3-6 p.m.) are a great way to relax after a day in nature’s playground. A bar food menu is available from 4-8 p.m. After a hard day of fun, enjoy your favorite libation, catch up with friends and family, or play a game of pool. Don’t miss our Sunday Brunch Bloody Mary Bar, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Restaurants at The Ridge Tahoe Resort
The Ridge Club Bistro
The Bistro is open daily for breakfast and lunch, 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. Dinner is offered from 5-8 p.m., five nights per week. The Bistro offers a casual and innovative menu that you can eat-in or take back to your room, including:
- Breakfasts of bacon and eggs, waffles, breakfast sandwiches, and other goodies to help start your day. A full menu of coffee drinks is also available.
- Lunch includes sandwiches, burgers, and homemade soups served throughout the day.
- Dinners vary daily and include favorites like salmon with wild rice, prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes, fried chicken with roasted vegetables, and other tempting dishes.
- Fresh baked goods are the perfect sweet accompaniment to our meals yet also delight on their own.
The Hungry Bear Restaurant
The Hungry Bear Restaurant features family favorite menu choices from our innovative chef for an elegant dining experience in a casual atmosphere. The restaurant serves steak, seafood, pasta and many favorites that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Reservations are recommended. Call our Concierge for current days and hours of operation at 775-588-3553 Ext. 3150.
Sample Menu Items
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Honey whiskey bacon and goat cheese puree
- Cajun Crab Cake with Spicy jalapeno remoulade and corn salsa
- Curried Argentinian Red Shrimp with Pickled carrots and onions and crispy potato strings
- Eggplant Parmesan Caprice Crispy eggplant with heirloom tomatoes and fresh mozzarella over pesto cream penne with roasted red pepper sauce
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 8oz airline breast stuffed w/Havarti cheese and pancetta with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed farmers market vegetables & a sweet pepper garlic basil sauce
- Grilled Half Rack of Lamb with Roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed farmers market vegetables, and mint chimichurri
- Whiskey Maple Glazed Pork Porterhouse Served with butternut squash risotto, sautéed farmers market vegetables and an apple raisin chutney
- Charbroiled 6 oz. Filet Mignon Served with spring pea risotto, grilled asparagus and wild mushroom-Merlot demi
Sample Hungry Bear Cub Menu (for cubs 12 years old and younger)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with French Fries
- Sliced Grilled Chicken Breast with Buttery Noodles and Garlic Bread
- Hamburger with French Fries
- Chicken Tenders with French Fries
All Cub Dinners include a brownie sundae!
Restaurant hours and days may change without notice during certain seasonal periods. Sample Menus presented on this web page are meant for general familiarization only and may change without notice.