A Wedding All Your Own
A wedding is unique to each person. Even with similar tastes and preferences, one person’s wedding will be vastly different from another’s. For those looking for a distinct experience, Lake Tahoe offers opportunities to make a wedding distinctive and memorable. One of the best places to ensure a wedding is true to the brides and/or grooms is The Ridge Tahoe.
Your wedding, your way at The Ridge Tahoe. Credit: Divided Line Media
An experienced Ridge Tahoe wedding coordinator can inform couples about the various options available for wedding planning. A number of packages are available for weddings and offers customization so each wedding stands alone.
Available options included in packages are:
- Location of ceremony
- Floral decorations
- Food selections, including appetizers
- Custom wedding cake
- Cupcake display
- Wedding coordinators
- Types of chairs
- Hair and makeup
Some options are only available with certain packages.
Location is Everything
A wedding at The Ridge Tahoe offers more than all-inclusive packages, it also offers picture perfect locations for nuptials – which is crucial when a photographer and a videographer will be capturing every moment.
Several locations are available:
- Grand View Garden is perfect for the nature-loving bride that prefers sweeping views and just the right amount of nature. The Grand View Garden is situated at 7,500 views, looks over the Carson Valley and surrounding mountains, and offers granite pathway for an easy trip down the aisle.
A Grand View Garden wedding has the best spots for photos opps! Credit: Divided Line Media
- Stagecoach View Room is ideal for a winter ceremony and accommodates up to 120 guests. Keep out of the cold while still enjoying views of Stagecoach Lodge and chairlift at Heavenly Mountain.
- Elevation Deck 7500 also overlooks the Sierra Nevada Mountains and can be used during the winter months. Intimate daytime ceremonies are also recommended for this space.
- Beach front weddings are available for Ridge Tahoe brides. Choose to say “I do” at Round Hill Pines or Lakeside Beach for a ceremony that will have guests gaping not only at the bride’s dress but also the scenery.
Everyone prefers a certain season over the others and this also extends to the desired season for a wedding. The Ridge Tahoe offers weddings in all seasons and each offers different attributes that contribute to a wedding that feels all one’s own.
Winter is a great time to be married at The Ridge Tahoe. Credit: Divided Line Media
Winter, for example, offers breathtaking views bathed in white and opportunities for stunning photography of falling snow. Summer, on the other hand, almost guarantees perfect, sunny weather with 249 sunny days per year in South Lake Tahoe. Summer also provides the most options for venues, while winter is more limited.
For additional information about weddings at The Ridge Tahoe, contact Blair Varela at (775) 588-3553, extension 3160 or email@example.com.