Coming to Lake Tahoe for a vacation means there’s always something to do — whether it’s hiking, biking, sightseeing, shopping, or hanging out with family. But sometimes, it’s good to take a break from all the fun and just relax. At The Ridge Resorts’ Elevation Spa, our expert massage therapists and estheticians can help you rest and regroup so you can get back out there and keep having fun!
We’re offering a spa special in celebration of Mothers’ Day. Buy any treatment, and get the second treatment of same or lesser value half off. This offer is valid May 10-24, 2018, and must be booked in advance. Please call (775) 588-3553, Ext. 6000 or email the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Selection of Treatments
Choose from a variety of massage options, facials, and body treatments:
- Leg Revitalizer: This 30-minute treatment is designed to help your legs and feet recover from strenuous exercise. The special blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, ginger and wintergreen in the massage oil used for this treatment is designed to bring relief to over-stressed, over-exercised, painful muscles. Hot stones are also incorporated into this treatment, to provide deep heat relief to your muscles.
- 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Swedish massage (60 or 90 minutes) features the classic full body techniques to enhance circulation, relieve tension and sooth aching muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage (60 or 90 minutes) addresses symptoms of chronic pain by using direct and firm techniques.
- Warming Hot Stone Massage: (60 or 90 minute) combines massage with deep heat therapy using basalt lava stones to loosen tight muscles, relieve stress and ease everyday tension. (not recommended for pregnant women).
So whether you’ve come off the trail for the day or are headed to Lake Tahoe for a relaxing getaway, our on-site and licensed Elevation Spa staff know the ultimate goal is to reduce tension and relieve the negative effects of everyday stress. The staff is trained on Swedish, Sports and Acupressure techniques.
Facials run from anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes and include refreshers, facials for teens, European-influence, stress reduction, and the Age Smart Facial..
Visit our spa treatments page for a full list of massage, facials, and body treatments offered by Elevation Spa staff. For spa-related questions or to book a spa treatment, call (775) 588-3553, Ext. 6000 or email us.