Details Make the Difference at Your Tahoe Wedding
Make your “I do” an event to remember at the Ridge Tahoe.
At the Ridge Tahoe, we know that the journey to the altar can sometimes be long and stressful, but we also know that it can be loads of fun. With an experienced Ridge Tahoe wedding coordinator’s help, we’ll focus on the big picture stuff and you can go wild with the details, which will make your day as delightful as possible for you and your guests!
Here are some of our recommendations for details that will make each moment even more memorable.
Functional favors. While the day is all about your love, it’s also about creating a good time for your guests. Think about what you would want as a favor if you were a guest. Our recommendation is to hand out a favor that is fun and functional. If you’re getting married in the summer as part of our garden ceremony, consider handing out hand fans that include your initials and wedding anniversary. Not only will they keep you cool, but they’ll also make for some great photo opportunities!
Other favors that put the fun in functional include cozies for beers for when you want a frosty beverage, but not a frozen hand, and snack packs for later in the evening when dancing works up an appetite.
Your guests will remember the little touches during your wedding.
Amp up your guestbook. A guestbook is an essential for a wedding so that you’ll remember the guests that spent your special day with you. If you are interested in making your guestbook more interactive, we suggest including more interactive elements to it, such as asking for their best advice for the couple, what their favorite part of the wedding was or to describe their favorite memory of the couple.
Another great idea includes handing out Polaroid cameras to guests and asking them to take a selfie to pop into your guestbook. And, of course, they can snap a selfie to keep for themselves to remember the night!
Make your day uniquely you with small touches.
Keep it intimate. Just because you’re getting married doesn’t mean you should have a huge blowout for your nuptials. At the Ridge Tahoe, we have numerous options available to brides and grooms that’ll accommodate smaller parties to larger groups. Our Intimate Tahoe Summer Garden Special includes a ceremony, photography, flowers, and cocktail-style reception with beer and wine for 30 of your closest friends and family. You can keep it intimate and under budget for $5,195, which includes all the above, as well as all taxes and service fees.
Additional items included in this package:
- Garden Ceremony and Castle Rock Cocktail Style Reception
- White Garden Chairs
- Wedding Arbor with Floral Decoration
- Officiate (Non-denominational; Marriage License Not Included)
- 1 Hour Photography Package with 75 Professionally Edited Images
- IPOD Amplification – Group to provide music device and person to operate. Ridge provides speakers.
- Wedding Day Hair and Makeup session performed by our wedding hair and makeup specialist
- Wedding Coordination Services
- Bridal Bouquet, Groom Boutonniere, & 2 Vases to hang on ceremony chairs then use as cocktail decorations
- Imported Cheese and Cracker Platter with seasonal berries
- Choice of Three Appetizer Selections
- One Hour Hosted House Wine and Beer
- Unlimited Soda, Coffee, and Lemonade
- Cupcakes served with Six Inch Cutting Cake for the Wedding Couple topped with Fresh Flowers
- Dessert Stand Rental
- Cross Back Reception Chairs
- White Linen and White Napkins for Reception and Cocktail Tables
You don’t have to wait to set your date. Contact us now to start planning your wedding.