Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday in Tahoe
The Super Bowl offers an opportunity for sports fans and non-sports fans alike to get together and bond over commercials. Sorry, we got that wrong.
Let’s try this again: The Super Bowl is a great time to watch two football teams compete against one another in the biggest sporting event this year! Oh, shoot, the Olympics are on this year. Okay, this month? No, wait, the Olympics START this month.
How about this? It’s the biggest event in football and you’re invited to experience Super Bowl LII in beautiful Lake Tahoe at the Ridge Tahoe Resort.
This Sunday, Feb. 4 as the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots go head to head for the coveted title of Super Bowl Champion, the Ridge Tahoe’s Hungry Bear Restaurant (on-site at the resort) will be hosting its own throw down – for your taste buds! Starting at 2:30 p.m., the Hungry Bear will serve an array of Super Bowl worthy dishes. The game will also play on a large screen for optimal viewing.
The Eagles and Patriots aren’t the only ones facing off this year – when you spend your Super Bowl Sunday at the Hungry Bear you’ll have to choose between a bacon cheeseburger or a BBQ pulled pork hoagie. If that doesn’t have you sweating with the possibilities, you’ll also have the option to chow down on hot wings or a grilled New York steak sandwich. Choose wisely – or just choose them all and blame it on the stress of Super Bowl! We won’t judge.
The Hungry Bear Restaurant will also serve cheesy garlic fries and Bavarian pretzels with beer cheese.
For the full menu, see below:
- Ridge bacon cheeseburger: half-pound chuck and short rib burger served with Applewood smoked bacon, cheese, and all the fixings on a brioche bun with fries. $18
- BBQ pulled pork hoagie: 15-hour slow roast pork served with coleslaw and fries. $15
- Bear Trap hot wings: includes 10 wings with your choice of hot sauce or teriyaki sauce served with celery sticks and fries. $14
- Half-pound grilled New York steak sandwich: served with caramelized onions, roasted garlic aioli and fries. $18
- Cheesy garlic fries: potatoes and cheese (we’re sold). $6
- Bavarian pretzels and beer cheese: pretzels and cheese made from beer (we’re sold, again). $8
We hope you will join us to find out which team – and dish – succeeds this Sunday. Please call the concierge at 775-588-3553 ext. 3150 to make reservations.