A day spent skiing or boarding at Heavenly Mountain Resort deserves an end-of-the-day reward. Relax on a massage table at Elevation Spa for any number of treatments guaranteed to loosen up those worked muscles.
Choose from a variety of massage options and multi-treatment packages:
Skier Relief Package: This 60-minute experience features a massage and a winter skin treatment for wind and sunburned cheeks.
Tahoe Refresher Package: Good for either warming up or winding down for the day, you can take in an hour-long back, neck and shoulders massage plus get a refresher facial.
Tahoe Rejuvenation Bundle: Head to toe is part of this 90-minute treatment (with or without a wrap) that combines a European facial with your choice of body treatment — Garden Mint Herbal Body Wrap, Exfoliating Body Scrub or European Rose Mud Wrap.
Elevation Spa Sampler: A complete experience, this 90-minute package combines a Refresher Facial with an Aromatherapy Hydrating Treatment and a back, neck and shoulders massage.
Elevation Spa Super Spoiler: This deluxe 2.5-hour package combines a one hour full body massage with the Tahoe Rejuvenation Bundle. Guests can choose between a body wrap or body scrub.
Other massage options include:
- Leg Revitalizer: This 30-minute treatment is designed to help your legs and feet recover from strenuous exercise. The special blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, ginger and wintergreen in the massage oil used for this treatment is designed to bring relief to over-stressed, over-exercised, painful muscles. Hot stones are also incorporated into this treatment, to provide deep heat relief to your muscles.
- 30-minute back neck and shoulder treatment.
- Swedish massage (60 or 90 minutes) features the classic full body techniques to enhance circulation, relieve tension and sooth aching muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage (30, 60 or 90 minutes) addresses symptoms of chronic pain by using direct and firm techniques.
- Hot Stone Massage: (60 or 90 minute) combines massage with deep heat therapy using basalt lava stones to loosen tight muscles, relieve stress and ease everyday tension. (not recommended for pregnant women).
- Aromatherapy Massage (30 and 60 minutes) combines massage with oils to calm and energize.
- Peppermint Foot Massage (30 minutes) focuses on the different zones of the feet that affect the levels of stress, wellness and energy in the body. Peppermint lotion is used in this treatment for an energetic and soothing effect.
So whether you’ve come off the slopes for the day or are headed to Lake Tahoe for a relaxing getaway, on-site and licensed Elevation Spa staff knows the ultimate goal is to reduce tension and relieve the negative effects of everyday stress. The staff is trained on Swedish, Sports and Acupressure techniques.
Facials run from anywhere between 30 to 75 minutes and include refreshers, facials for teens, European-influence, stress reduction, the Age Smart Facial and the Heavenly Signature.