Things are about to get romantic at The Ridge Tahoe. Couples won’t even have to leave the resort to have a memorable and intimate Valentine’s Day. The Ridge also offers several ways for those individuals who are unattached to relax, unwind and make Valentine’s Day all their own.
The Ridge Tahoe has gone pink and purple for the holiday!
For some, V-Day is all about pampering and relaxing, regardless if one’s in a relationship or single. The Elevation Spa at The Ridge Tahoe offers a prime opportunity for some bonding time between couples or well-deserved R&R from the dating scene.
Several packages offer just the right amount of relaxation. Choose from:
- Tahoe Refresher Petite Package is ideal for the indecisive and includes both a massage and a facial. A 30-minute back, neck and shoulders massage precedes a 30-minute Pick-Me-Up Petite Facial.
- Tahoe Refresher Deluxe Package is a step above the Petite Package with a 60-minute Swedish massage and a 60-minute Elevation Spa European Facial.
- Elevation Spa Super Spoiler guarantees to rejuvenate from top to toe! This package involves the Elevation Spa European Facial, along with a one-hour full body massage combined with your choice of body treatment (scrub of wrap).
Nothing says “I love you” like a deep tissue massage at the Elevation Spa.
Special just for Valentine’s Day, guests that book a spa treatment (60 minutes or longer) or a spa gift certificate by Feb. 14, 2017 will receive a complimentary skin care gift. Now that’s a gift that says “I love you.” Dial (775) 588-3553, ext. 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
An unforgettable Valentine’s Day has to include an equally memorable meal – and the Ridge Tahoe has two options for fantastic fare.
Amp up the romance with a three-course meal at the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
The Hungry Bear Restaurant will host a journey through love with their Valentine’s Day dinner consisting of three courses:
- The First Impression includes an organic beet and goat cheese napoleon with chive crème fraiche, beet oil, candied pecans and watercress.
- The Longing, a duet, follows with the choice of two: grilled filet medallion with smoked bacon and cipollini onion demi-glace, half Maine lobster with drawn butter and lemon, pan seared diver sea scallops with caramelized pear vinaigrette, and grilled lamp chops with mint pesto. Each Longing is accompanied by marble au gratin and seasonal field vegetables.
- The Forever Remembering is aptly named with white chocolate mousse in a Belgian dark chocolate cup with raspberry curd.
The Valentine’s Day menu is $60 per person and reservations are recommended.
For an alternative V-Day meal, the Bear Trap Lounge recently launched a new bar menu that includes classic bar fare like fish and chips and cheeseburgers, as well as delicious appetizers like the Ridge cheese board that includes a selection of cheeses, meats and spreads, and calamari steak strips. The Portobello burger is a bold choice – and a tasty favorite – that is also more calorie conscious than the average burger.