A new year always brings the promise of revival. The Ridge’s Elevation Spa is all about taking care of you, with wellness packages designed to not only loosen up your sore and stressed muscles but also to provide balance and peace of mind through massage and detoxification.
For a cleansing experience there is the 60 or 90 minute Detox Massage, which begins with a dry brush of the entire body to eliminate dead skin cells, open pores, and stimulate the lymphatic system. Therapists then use special detoxifying oil blends to assist in eliminating toxic waste and leaving you feeling refreshed.
Other massage options are:
- 30-minute back neck and shoulder treatment.
- Swedish massage: (60 or 90 minutes) features the classic full body techniques to enhance circulation, relieve tension and sooth aching muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage: (30, 60 or 90 minutes) addresses symptoms of chronic pain by using direct and firm techniques.
- Hot Stone Massage: (60 or 90 minutes) combines massage with deep heat therapy using basalt lava stones to loosen tight muscles, relieve stress and ease everyday tension (not recommended for pregnant women).
- Aromatherapy Massage (30 and 60 minutes) combines massage with oils to calm and energize.
- Prenatal Massage (60 minutes) for expectant mothers helps relieve extra tension, especially in the lower back, legs and feet.
- Peppermint Foot Massage (30 minutes) focuses on the different zones of the feet that affect the levels of stress, wellness and energy in the body. Peppermint lotion is used in this treatment for an energetic and soothing effect.
- Leg Revitalizer: (30 minute) designed to help your legs and feet recover from strenuous exercise. The special blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, ginger and wintergreen in the massage oil used for this treatment is designed to bring relief to over-stressed, over-exercised, painful muscles. Hot stones are also incorporated into this treatment, to provide deep heat relief to your muscles.
Or consider a full body treatment:
- A 45-minute foam exfoliating body scrub, designed to energize the skin.
- European Rose Body Mud Wrap: (60 minutes) ideal for total detoxification, relaxation and skin beautification. The wrap uses a unique formula of apricots, jojoba, avocado and peach oils.
- Garden Mint Herbal Body Wrap: (60 minutes) begins with a light body brushing followed by an application of a warmed mint garden body masque made of a blend of ivy, cucumber and arnica. The wrap is finished off with an application of a rich mint hydrating cream.
- Multivitamin Hand and Foot Treatment: (30 minutes) designed to repair and hydrate dry, chapped or prematurely-aging hands and feet utilizing the latest in Retinol-based vitamin repair. A thorough cleansing and exfoliation is followed by the application of Dermalogica’s Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque. Your feet and hands will then be wrapped and placed in warming mittens and booties for your comfort. To further the hydration benefits, multivitamin hand and nail Treatment will be applied to your hands and Peppermint lotion to your feet.
Facials run from anywhere between 30 to 75 minutes and include refreshers, facials for teens, European-influence, stress reduction, the Age Smart Facial and the Heavenly Signature.
How will you treat yourself in 2013?