Summer is meant for taking giant leaps. A walk down the aisle and the promise of lifelong commitment is one of them. Elevate your wedding and surround yourself with towering alpine mountain vistas, soaring peaks and spectacular sunsets?
Looking to take the leap? Try a wedding at The Ridge Tahoe. Here are 10 reasons why you should.
1. Planning: The Ridge Tahoe has developed several wedding packages suited for parties of all sizes with plenty of options — all with magnificent backdrops from its Grand View Garden at 7,500 feet.
2. Coordinating: For a small fee, The Ridge Tahoe provides a rehearsal and day-of event coordination. It includes pre-event meeting with a coordinator to discuss details of the rehearsal, reception and ceremony plus any event day trouble-shooting to ensure that your wedding is smooth and special for you and your guests.
3. Catering: The Ridge Tahoe’s banquet and reception services are the best in Tahoe with food and beverage choices that range from casual barbecue buffet to formal, sit-down meals. And of course, there’s the wedding cake. The Ridge Tahoe will take care of that too.
4) Ceremony sites: The Ridge Tahoe offers cozy indoor and spacious outdoor areas for your wedding, reception or both. The Grand View Garden offers spectacular views of the Sierra Nevada and Carson Valley from an elevation of 7,500 feet, plus there are deck ceremonies that provide breathtaking views overlooking the Sierra. The Ridge also hosts off-property beachfront lake view weddings.
5) Lodging: Whether you’re planning for an intimate gathering of family and close friends or throwing a wedding day bash for up to 200 people, chances are they will need a place to stay overnight. The Ridge Tahoe will take care of them with several lodging options for any size group.
6) Affordable: At the Ridge Tahoe there are affordable wedding packages to meet any budget and with the breathtaking splendor of a traditional ceremony in the pines.
7) Pictures: They speak volumes. The Ridge Tahoe has plenty of wedding photos of some of its most recent gatherings.
8) Stories: Weddings and receptions provide for plenty of stories to go along with those memorable wedding day photos. A few of our favorites are posted to the Ridge Tahoe wedding blog.
9) Anniversaries: Make your return plans. After the big day, you can start planning for your first anniversary at The Ridge Tahoe by choosing any number of romance packages that offer lodging and spa options to suit your needs.